When most people think about freezing winter weather, Las Vegas is probably not the first place to spring to mind. Just because our winters are quite mild when compared to other areas in the country is no reason to let your guard down, though. Freezing weather can, does, and will continue to come to the Las Vegas Valley. That is why we’ve decided to share some tips that will help homeowners to avoid issues with frozen pipes.
- Keep water moving through the pipes when freezing weather is anticipated.
- Keep cabinets and drawers open to allow heated air from the house to circulate around pipes in these areas.
- Insulate all pipes in unheated areas.
- Keep the thermostat set at the same temperature, day and night, during cold spells.
- Purchase insulating products for outdoor pipes and spigots.
These are just a few of the tips that we have to share with you. Head over to our news release at PR Newswire for the rest. We see a lot of damaged plumbing systems each and every year that could have been avoided by taking these preventative measures. When it comes to your plumbing system, there is no such thing as overly-cautious. We can handle even the most complex plumbing repairs, but preventing the need for such repairs in the first place is always the preferred course of action.
If you do encounter any problems with your plumbing due to freezing temperatures, or any other cause, do not hesitate to contact The Sunny Plumber for repairs and/or replacements. Our plumbers have the training they need and the tools and materials required to do any job right the first time. From leak detection services to prompt plumbing repairs, we do it all.
Visit our website today for more information. The Sunny Plumber Las Vegas is there for you when you need us most.